Monday, August 11, 2008

No, No, Not Me



     Nope, I'm not going to do it.  Even though I wanted to watch the opening ceremony for the Olympics.  I choose not to because the Chinese government treated their citizens badly in order to host these sport games.  I'm not going to list all that they did, but one thing they did was to re-route  the water from their rice fields in order to provide water for these games.  No wonder I kept reading about a rice shortage.  A rice shortage? I would ask myself.  Rice grows so fast.  This doesn't make sense.  AAhhh, maybe now it's making some sense.  The Chinese government treat their people like crap everyday.   It doesn't take a brainieack to know in order to put on a high cost sport's show, the Chinese government would turn to the abuse and sacrifice of their people.  What was the Olympic committee thinking when they awarded China this great honor?  I don't care how fast someone swims, runs or plays ball.  I care about the welfare of people.  

1 comment:

Ubermilf said...

If you truly cared about people, you'd come over and fold my laundry.