Sunday, August 3, 2008

A HUH?

     I've been drunk before, but how on earth did I manage to get so  wasted on just two?   What the hell were in those cupcakes?   The worst of it is, I can't even remember how I ended up in an old Pine smelling motel room in Westmont.  Westmont of all places.  And, how did I end up wearing these awful clogs.   My sister has a lot of explaining to do.  I thought that frosting on those pastries tasted weird.   I could expect this type of tom foolery from the likeness of that Mr. Pipewrench, but my own sibling?   She has been acting different, ever since that Nick moved into town.  Kansas.  That's where he said he came from.  Innocent, boring old Kansas.  He sure doesn't act like a hick.  He acts slick.  Slick Nick.  Blows into town, starts playing games right away.  Always has a deck of cards with him.  Makes up all kinds of strange rules as he deals out the cards.  I wonder what he's dealing my sister.  As soon as I get rid of this fog in my head, I'm gonna have a word with my sister.  Set her straight.  What's that?  A knock on the door.  I can't make out who it is through the distorted glass of the door peep hole.  Looks like a person holding a gun.  Can't make out.......BLAM, BLAM BLAM.     

4 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Sure, blame Nick for all your problems.

yournamehere said...

I blame Nick for Chicago's problems. Yeah, the whole city...

jeannie martini said...

I bet he was kicked out of Kansas.

jeannie martini said...

And what's with that Pipewrench? Maybe he got pinched and is in the pen.