Friday, February 6, 2009

What Are We? A Bunch of Wimps?


I say we apply "buy American" to everything. Not only the stimulus package. It's the only thing that is going to get our country out of this economic mess that it is in. It's not all that complicated, which is what they want us to believe. I can't believe that some people in this country dare to let other countries dictate our government policies! That is most Un-American. Decent jobs for decent pay and benefits. That is what will make our country strong again. I'm already paying too much for low quality products. I'll pay the extra dollar or two for some quality merchandise. At this point, it would be a pleasure. Threaten us with a "Trade War?. Ooooohhh! I say BRING IT ON BABY!

4 comments:

Ubermilf said...

does that mean you'll buy my baked goods?

jeannie martini said...

Yes. Drastic times cause for drastic actions.

R said...

Preach it, sista!

Max the drunken severed head said...

Whatchoo got to sell?

Put me down for some Thin Mints.